Happy Birthday RocketMod

• RocketMod turns 3 years old this month.

When I started with RocketMod, initially to have my own modded server network, i couldn't imagine the community would have turned out that great.

With over 150 plugins that have been published to the repository, a few hundred more being sold by plugin developers the community still chooses Unturned RocketMod over any other framework - or Vanilla.

Looking at the server lists a few thousand server owners (85% of all Unturned servers) have RocketMod installed on their servers, granting them the ability to customize every bit to their need.

Soon we will be releasing the 5th major version of RocketMod, with exciting new functionality and extensibility.

I am seeing forward to having you all around for another three years.

You rock! Stay unturned :D

Developer and server owner related appendix

In the last weeks we have moved our plugin repository to a build agent on windows, allowing latest C# features and plugins compiled by Roslyn.

With this change we also merged the Linux and Windows build of RocketMod for Unturned, make sure to update all paths - the Rocket.Unturned Linux build will soon be deleted.

In preperation for the rework publishing we are currently looking for new strategies to boost plugin development.

We have setup a NuGet feed at myget.org and started pushing the latest Unturned binaries to it.

https://www.myget.org/F/rocketmod/api/v3/index.json

With the rework all components will be available through NuGet.