This script runs in a TMUX session in the background. Every five minutes, it checks for buildID updates against the appmanifest.acf file. If it finds an update, it shuts down the unturned server, updates, then restarts it.
Excuse the horribly written code, improvements may come later if I'm not lazy. This is more of a proof of concept.
https://github.com/snowball7275/Automat ... ed-Updater
- Running Unturned server in a TMUX session (script attached in GitHub for this)
- RocketMod already installed
0. Install SteamCMD so you can do literally everything else here.
1. Install Unturned server
2. Install Rocketmod on said unturned server
3. Download necessary files from this repository (all three SH files, readme isn't necessary)
4a. Customize all files as needed (including the rocketmod start.sh file, it may contain the wrong directory for steamcmd)
4b. Make all SH files executable (chmod +x filename)
5. Start unturned server using provided script
6. Start unturned updater using provided script