Alekaei
Civil Servant Zombie
Civil Servant Zombie
Website

NPC Shop Generator

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello Rocket Users, So last week a created a script to fix unturned workshop by automatically adding "Bypass_Hash_Verification" to each file. This week i decided to make a NPC Shop generator. You can submit all the values you want and it will automatically generate all the files you need for it to work.
If there is a value you dont want to put in just leave it blank. If you need any help with the use just ask but its pretty simple.

Just create a folder called anything you want, I called mine NPC's
    Place the downloaded Python and run.bat file into that folder
    Run the run.bat file. And submit all the values. If you dont want the NPC to have something just leave it blank except for the Buying and Selling list lengths, make those 0 if you dont want anything

Python Script

If anyone needs me to go into further detail please do ask, Id be more then happy to.

Note this currently only makes NPC Shops. Soon I will improve it to create NPC's with quests too. But i think first I will make a visual version of this.

If you want to help support me, then feel free to donate to my paypal at
alekaei522@gmail.com
If you want to contact me please use the same email above. Thank you.
Last edited by Alekaei on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
0 x

FunkMasterFlex
Civil Servant Zombie
Civil Servant Zombie
Donator ($1.32)

Re: NPC Shop Generator

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Awesome Script by An Awesome Guy! Thanks again this is dope!
0 x

mrlokygames
Civil Servant Zombie
Civil Servant Zombie

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:28 am

C:\Users\irvin_000\Desktop\SUBIR ARCHIVOS\NPC>CMD /K py.exe -3.5 NPCShopGeneratorOLD.py
C:\Users\irvin_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\python.exe: can't open file 'NPCShopGeneratorOLD.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

C:\Users\irvin_000\Desktop\SUBIR ARCHIVOS\NPC>

Help please, sorry my english im ESPAÑOL.
0 x

Alekaei
Civil Servant Zombie
Civil Servant Zombie
Website

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:20 pm

mrlokygames wrote:C:\Users\irvin_000\Desktop\SUBIR ARCHIVOS\NPC>CMD /K py.exe -3.5 NPCShopGeneratorOLD.py
C:\Users\irvin_000\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\python.exe: can't open file 'NPCShopGeneratorOLD.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

C:\Users\irvin_000\Desktop\SUBIR ARCHIVOS\NPC>

Help please, sorry my english im ESPAÑOL.

Sorry thats a mistake on my part. Go to the link again and get the new run.bat file
0 x

Return to “General Unturned Discussion”